Food Forest Plants: Plants For Independence
Buy Plants to Eat, Heal and Drink
Perennial Plants For Your Food Forest, Apothecary Garden & Edible Landscape
Our Mission is to provide unusual rare edible plants and herbs for your food forest.
We started our nursery 10 month ago and it was a rewarding journey! We are constantly searching for new and exciting plants and our own food forest is growing. We use permaculture principles but we also try other organic gardening methods in the nursery and our own edible garden and food forest.
Tough Permaculture Plants:
- Organic: no chemicals, pesticides or weedkillers
- Tough: grown outside, no greenhouse
- Rare: we strive to grow unusual plants
- Useful: we grow plants to eat, brew, heal or to help grow your foodforest.
How We Send:
- All plants are sent with Australia Post Express
- We send early in the week, in most cases on Mondays
- Sorry, we can’t send to WA,TAS or overseas.
Crosne, Chinese Artichoke, Stachys affinis$7.50 Read more
Brahmi, Bacopa monnieri$8.50 Add to cart
Bay Leaf, bay Luarel, Laurus nobilis$10.50 Read more
Chinese Chrysanthemum Chrysanthemum indicum,YeJu Hua$16.50 Read more
Comfrey true, Symphytum officinale – the ancient medicinal herb$9.50 Read more
Dandelion, Taraxacum officinale$6.50 Read more
Coltsfoot, Tussilago farfara$9.50 Add to cart
Vap ca, Lizard Tail, Fish Mint, Chameleon Plant, Yu Xing Cao, Houttuynia cordata$8.50 Add to cart
Siberian Ginseng, Eleutherococcus senticosus$22.50 Read more